Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Sunset


Sunset
Originally uploaded by mayavi.
hmm....well, instead of posting F1 pics I'm actually posting our way back from Montreal - the reason, most of it is available as videos *grin*

I guess I was in creative mood...while coming back....Is there anything I need to do to make sunset look good - Nah!!!
But this sunset is interesting because, it was taken when the sun was still bright and I still was wearing my sunglasses - not to mention that we were travelling west and the side of my face was being burnt with the sun rays.

When i looked thru the glass and at the sun with my sun glasses, I was seeing distincitve pattern of clouds like sand which was not visible with naked eye. So, I used my sunglass as the filter for my camera lens and here you go !!!


7 comments:

Monicaatje said...

U know? upside down it reminded me of those spacial pics of the earth, u know what I mean?
I celebrate ur creativity :) And I also celebrate that u had a good result at using it :P
I like the feeling of the clouds converging in the light...

Okay so I'm not ur fan but... may I be a fan of the pics then? :P

Great pic (but still the "elephant" one is my fave)

ESIH said...

Beautiful picture..too serene..retingles the umaginations..

NS said...

Awesome pic!! Cameraku kannadi maatineengala?? lol! Nice idea though:)

Enchanted Mind said...

@MoN,

celebrating my creativity by partying???*wink*

Elephant is still my fav too !!!

@Susmita
I like the kitty on your profile :-p

@Nithya,
you should have looked at the passers by. they must ahve thought I'm crazy and the driver of the truck really thought I was upto some mischief...proably it was an unsolved mystery for him to think why I was taking pictures of his tyres !!! LOL

@gangadhar,
Tx for visting again!

pk said...

Good picture. i have done that to, use sunglass as a polariser when i was shooting with my p&s. this is a great pix though.

Enchanted Mind said...

@kaleidoscope,

Am still with my P&S - Sony Cyber Shot

Monicaatje said...

of course, how else am I supposed to celebrate it? ;)