Friday, June 24, 2005

Misty Morning Bangalore


misty_morning_Blr
Originally uploaded by mayavi.
Well, if you had been following my other blog ( For those who follow only my photo blog, yep, I have one where I write too), you would ahve mostly identified with environmental issues now and then and that I love nature. Now I'm starting a series of pics of sunrise and sunset here.

This picture was taken when I had invited a bunch of my friends - 3 dangerous girls and one poor guy (ofcourse other than me) to my apartment in Bangalore before I left for Canada. This was taken the morning after we finished our Hogenekkal trip - a relaxed lazy morning all of us waking to see the sun from Haritha's balcony after a tiring previous day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful sunset.. hate the city fog though.. but cant help it.. it's sad that bangalore is never gonna be that sweet, pristine place again.. sigh!!

NS said...

lovely snap...:)

Enchanted Mind said...

@chik,

Vennai...its titled Misty Morning Bangalore....sunset illa..dont u remember Romi woke up everyone that weekend to catch the sunrise on the balcony?

Enchanted Mind said...

@nithya,

Tx