Friday, June 24, 2005

Fort House


Fort_House
Originally uploaded by mayavi.
One of my dreams is to become a builder. I have a variety of ideas to furnish a house and my usual style or liking to achieving that is to work on a theme. One thing for sure when I build my own house is that rooms would have themes and u cld well be surprised with completely contrasting yet colorful themes in the rooms.

This picture in the side is a house built aesthetically in chennai. If you wlak down the thiruvanmiyur beach, you will see this house. We took on that day when me, chikuado, DV and archana went for a earlymorning jog - me going for the jog after reaching chennai in the morning. I like the owners taste and the style and dream to build it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this house looks a little too intimidating, dont u think?? looks like a castle, rather.. and really spooky..!! wonder if anyone really lives there.. hmm..

Enchanted Mind said...

Ah !!! me prefers historical times *wink*