Thursday, November 17, 2005

A new Series - a small primer !!!

Since I came back from Canada in september, I have taken a couple of breaks from work and went on Trekking in Nilgiris and a wonderful vacation to Thailand and Malaysia.
I have always wanted to write travelogues, however, I'm so crunched for time these days. I havent still got my Laptop and car to Blore and I dont hope to get it till next weekend when I go to chennai. And even after that I'm not sure how much of a travelogue I would write. Therefore, I have decided to update Bim-Bam with pictures and a detailed write up of each place and links on the Net so that you can read more about those places and be informed when you happen to visit them.

I'm starting with the Truly Asia Vacation and leaving the trekking details for later.
Obviusly, the whole of the write up will be done by reliving the moments with who else other than the Only One - "Chikuado"

Our route map was

Chennai - Bangkok - Pattaya - Bangkok - Penang - Langkawi - Penang - KualaLampur - Chennai
Time Oct 29 - Nov 6

Note:
I'm not going to maintain the chronology of the places we visited. The posts would be in no particular order.

No comments: