Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hand


DSC00137
Originally uploaded by mayavi.
Yay !!! Thats my hand, errrr, I mean the wax model of my hand !!! I did this in Niagara for 15$. Well, that was a sick sign. I actually wanted to make a "O" with my thumb showing a sign of approval. But just before dipping my hand into hot hot wax, I guess I moved my fingers....

This is how they did it....I dipped my hand in ice for 2 mins. When it was numb, the lady applied a lot of vaseline on my hand and then straight dip three times into hot wax and leave until it solidifies and then remove it and fill it with dry wax. Thank God, when I had wax on my hand, I thght while removing I wld be waxed of the hair on my hands...Forget how sick it would look, getting the hair on my hand removed - Gosh I can kill myself than being "Waxed" *hehehe*

6 comments:

Monicaatje said...

Awesome! and since it's wax i guess it's not that fragilel and u can take it home with no probs, right?
Good u didn't get ur hair waxed, ouch! it hurts only to think bout it....
bad waxing...

compassioNAT said...

It's pretty funny...the fact that you moved your hand and that careless moment was encased in the mold.

ok but not so ok.. (get the drift??)

Have a great weekend phantom.

Houseowner said...

i really like the hand and the maiden very much!
and i'm glad your hand slipped in the wax, or we might have lost an exquisite moment of casual grace! :)

btw, got my kathmandu pics up. wanna see?

cheers!

ramya

Enchanted Mind said...

errr, Ramya, what id ya say?
Exquisite momnt of casual grace? LOL !!!

DreamClicks said...

Looks cool! But for the 'funny' factor!

How are you gonna get it to India?

Waxed? Reminds me of the SL spice garden trip!!!

Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

Yeah, beleive me, its painful all right!!!