Saturday, July 09, 2005

Approaching storm


Approaching storm
Originally uploaded by mayavi.
No means I consider this a sketch.....but WTH, I did it *wink* ....REcently I had driven down to drop a couple of guys(Am I a official chaffeur or what? ) at Wonderland and was supposed to pick them at 8:30 PM...I came there sharp and waited till 10:45 PM (yep, mean guys they were and patient guy wasnt I? During that wait I tried to see how a willow charcoal flows on paper...Believe me, though I like pencil sketches a lot, charcoal can be very messy to handle....one of the toughest medium.....

2 comments:

Monicaatje said...

Curiosly it reminded me of ultra sounds of babies... u now what I mean? Maybe cuz some babies may be like an approaching storm :P IDK
I don't really know what to say bout that latets... sketch? *doubt frown* erm... yeah, well... thingy *rolls her eyes*
Maybe it was a representation of the content of ur ucc in those times of wait... how could u wait for 2 hours? I would've left after the first hour even if it was just to park a block frome there and see their faces when they came out and didn't see the car... fortunately u'r not like me ;)

Unknown said...

wow.. u know wats so awesome about charcoal?? it brings the sketch alive.. it's as if this storm is just revving up in front of my eyes.. good work!!