Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Wings of Fire???


Evening-Sun
Originally uploaded by mayavi.
It was during the return trip of my last trip to chennai. The thick rays of Sun spreading deterred by the covering clouds was interesting. And a lone traveller that I was, rocketed me into me imaginations of Astronomy - study of incredibles and uncomprehensibles....(my definition). There is such a perfectness amidst all the chaos in everything and everything is so interwoven - absence of Sun is pretty interesting to imagine....the perfect order of a day and night !!! Hats off my creator !!!

4 comments:

jayks said...

doesnt it look like there are soo many torchlights up there...and someone tore in between the clouds and fixed those torchlights in different angles...
nice snap.nice timing.

Enchanted Mind said...

Someone up there wanted to light my way with those torches :-) hehehe......privileged !!!

DreamClicks said...

Good one. The sky just broke off to throw the saved up energy (light)...wah wah!! *pat pat*

Loveena Raj said...

Someone sure has a fine time with his camera ! Lovely pic *pat on your back*