Thursday, February 17, 2005

enroute - from the doors


enroute - from the doors
Originally uploaded by mayavi.
This was taken when we went to Ooty, one of my favourite hill station of all times. Infact, I have always dreamed of settling down in one of the hills away from all inhabitation and probably lead a simple farmer's life in harmony with nature....

I took this standing on the foot board of the van - one hand holding the railings from preventing me from falling down ( pretty sharp curves at 30-40 km/hr) and the other clicking this pic.....
For no apparent reasons, I like this pic - probably because of the thrill of clicking it....

2 comments:

che sara sara said...

i have not been to many places though...Ooty is one my favorite places too.....this pic makes me nostalgic......make me feel the cool breeze.....while travelling on the roads.....and deep hair pin bends.....i wish i travelled once in a bike sitting behind my guy...fast.....no limits

Enchanted Mind said...

Yep V, it kind of thrills to take pics like this....
Your perspective to the pics are nice !!!