Monday, April 10, 2006

In the middle of nowhere !


Conversation
Originally uploaded by mayavi.

Have ignored this space for too long now. But yay am back with something interesting or so I hope.

Well, this is one of my favourite pics from my collection which I accidentally found on my PC this evening and boy, this picture can trigger loads of imaginations for me, some funny, some serious, some naughty. Now, I leave it to you to tell me what your mind tells you on seeing this !

Lo, go ahead, pen your imaginations if you wish !

3 comments:

Ms.V said...

Ocean has always been life for me. So when you put two people in the middle of one, I would see it as an extension of itself getting back to it. Sort of like rivers joining the sea/ocean. Sort of like a reunion. Mixing of energies from the same source. A complete picture of life.

..V :)

PS: Am back! :P

cvraman said...

I’m gonna walk out of this.. do u want to join? (WALK-OUT or JOIN )
Is that what she is asking him ?

Anki said...

I see two people standing in the water and having an awesome moment. May be they are having the time of their lives, but the picture is like the waves of the ocean, it's not going to stay there for a long time. So, enjoy the water and the moment while it lasts.

A picture perfect romantic moment that anybody would wish to experience.