Sunday, April 10, 2005

Chevy Suburban


suburban
Originally uploaded by mayavi.
I ahve driven many cars .....not so many...but by Indian standards, many.....Thats one thing I do - rent a different car everytime.....I like to feel the difference in the Engineering....Chrysler Intrepid is one of my favourites.....The biggest I have driven is Ford van - seven seater....This weekend guys had hired a Chevy SubUrban 8 seater with boot to pick one of my friend. The car is at my disposal when I write this....standing right outside my french window in the room....The pic is not that good I know.....but the machine was damn good.....the pick up, the tyres - the first thing I notie abt a vehicle is the tyres and this machine did impress me in that sense.....Havent accelerated this beauty much but I'm sure she wld ive one hell of a performance !!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

impressive..!! me's gonna roar into office one day in something like that.. phew!

Srikar said...

you see to be a major car buff. good, even i'm like that. . .

Anonymous said...

Hi, Thank you for dropping by.
Do mail me, to enable me to send you the procedure and downloads for tamil font.

P A Y A N A M
http://ennmanam.blogspot.com
honeyvini@gmail.com

Houseowner said...

hey,
i likah! :) btw, i just noticed, i have some pics similar to your chennai awakenings, but from goa. and the sky is more silver, rather than your gorgeous golden... same silhouette though...

cheers!
ramya

Enchanted Mind said...

Thanks Vinitha

Will send out one soon.....

Enchanted Mind said...

Goa - thats one place I havent visited still Ramya.....:-((

Hope to do soon....As my friend says, you can never be tired of taking sunrise/sunset pics, I guess...
Probably you may want to check out your pics collection, and form a sory/collage out of it :-))

Vani Viswanathan said...

the most striking thing about the car for me is its colour!!! (blame my not-so-artistic-about-cars taste!) :)good u're able to cherish some other features of it!

Enchanted Mind said...

tx for dropping by Vani....

Yep color makes for a good impression ....and its one that highlights the curves *wink* of a car....