Monday, January 31, 2005

Golden-Quadrilateral


Golden-Quadrilateral
Originally uploaded by mayavi.
India is a big country and the golden quadrilateral project aims to connect the major metros, Chennai, Kolkatta, Bombay, Delhi by roadways or that is what I have heard. The result- Better roads as is evident in this stretch of a four lane system. This is a stretch between Kanchipuram and Ranipet - nice laid with wide and proper median in between....I liked the picture for the plesant sky blue...(otherwise I hate this color on anything)....It wa taken while driving 120km/hr !!! Pat, pat, Phantom....lovely pic without any shake !!!

6 comments:

hari said...

Phantom. Great pic and well taken. So you were after all not shaken by the strenuous trip.

Unknown said...

awesome pic!! now this time, i really mean it! u've taken it really well.. it looks like a picture postcard!

and look at the way the parallel lines seem to converge in the end.. simply wow!

Enchanted Mind said...

Chikuado,

Theres an amateur mistake with the sticker on my wind shield of the car displayed at the top right corner....

V,
I was wondering what I felt with this pic....I liked it for unexplainable reasons.....and you ahve the words for my feelings...
Yep, there sure is hope and particularly after seeing these roads.....

Anonymous said...

i really enjoy reading your blog

Anonymous said...

its all a conspiracy!

Anonymous said...

very interesting. kinda makes you think